I was totally inspired by Cynthia’s current 100ishdaysof100arts project and decided to try something similar but with a different spin.
Here’s how it will work:
- Starting right now, this very moment, you will be able to purchase a watercolor flower painting starting at $1.
- The price will automatically increase by $1.00 after each sale. So the first piece will be $1, and the next $2, and the next $3 and so on until we reach $50.
- Payment can be made via the easy “BUY NOW” button below, which is powered by bumpsale.co and your payment is processed securely via Stripe.
- Mailings will be sent out once a week on Mondays (starting March 19th) – I’ll ship approximately 5-8 a week, in the order received.
Here are the details of each painting:
- Each one will be painted by me
- They will be painted on 9x12 coldpress 90lb watercolor paper with professional watercolors
- The flower you receive will depend on your purchase price. For example, if you purchase at $1 you get a rose painting. If you purchase at $13 you get a lilac painting. UPDATE: You can choose your flower. See list below for all available flowers. I will email you to confirm your flower choice before creating your painting.
- Each painting will be unique
- My overall style for watercolors is very loose and abstract. If you are looking for fine detail, these are not for you.
- Cherry Blossom
If there’s a specific flower that you want but don’t see it listed or if you have any questions contact me.
If you have previously purchased a flower I will be emailing you to let you know of this change and to confirm your flower. You can have the one you originally purchased or choose a new one.